Shuttle services and BlueGo public transportation services are literally everywhere. Ski resorts, attractions and casinos offer free shuttle services. Taxis, and in the summer, low-cost trolleys are widely available. For schedules, fares, routing assistance or any other information on transportation services, contact the businesses listed below.
- BlueGo Door to Door
Servicing the Lake Tahoe Airport 24 hours a day. Convenient door-to-door service within the South Shore of Lake Tahoe between Meyers (Tahoe Paradise) and the Casinos, BlueGo also offers reliable transportation in clean and wheelchair accessible vehicles from local lodging properties to the downtown casinos and other popular locations.
CAR RENTAL AGENCIES:
- No car rental agency counters are located at the airport.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
2281 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe (530) 544-8844
Inside Horizon Casino Resort (775) 586-1077
- Hertz Rent-A-Car
Inside Harveys Resort & Casino (775) 586-0041
- Avis Rent A Car
- Inside Embassy Suites (530) 544-5289
- Sierra West Limousine - Phone (775) 588-1079
- Discover Lake Tahoe, Inc. - Phone (530) 542-1080
HELITAHOE HELICOPTER SERVICES
- Claudio Bellotto/Owner/CFI
- Phone: (530) 544-2211
- Email: Claudio@helitahoe.com
Minta Air Taxi and Charter
- Bay Area & Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe
Cessna 414 Aircraft Charter
(888) 439-1449 / (707) 542-1499
For a complete directory of local transportation for Lake Tahoe South Shore, visit bluelaketahoe.com.